In the history of engineering colleges in India, Aditya Engineering Campus has created a sensation by being India’s first Microsoft Ed-vantage Platinum Campus.
It is well known that Microsoft, the pioneering multinational software corporation founded by Bill Gares, develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a wide range of products and services related to computing. With a total employee strength of 3,79,864 working all around the world, and with an average package of 8.5 lakhs per annum, the company is relentlessly stretching its wings with amazing innovations.
One such unique innovation is Microsoft Ed-vantage program which seeks to partner with educational institutes to bring is more technology, innovation and enhance employability potential of students.
The prime motto of Aditya’s Engineering campus is to focus on the employability of students and equip them with skills relevant to industry needs. So to create a platform for students and explore internship and employment opportunities and connect with Global industry, Aditya has partnered with “Microsoft Ed-vantage programme”. Satisfying all the criterion of Microsoft like state-of-the-art computer labs, latest software and various other facilities offered to students the campus was privileged to be “India’s first Microsoft Ed-vantage Platinum Campus”.
Benefits of Platinum Membership:
- The three colleges are eligible to apply for internship opportunities for pre-final year students and employment opportunities for the final year students after fulfilling the pre-requisites.
- Establishment of Microsoft innovation center on the Campus.
- Over 100 placements and 250 internships to each college. In total 300 Placements and 750 internships to the campus.
- An amazing opportunity to interact with the leadership team of Microsoft.
- Microsoft certification at nominal price.